2024 WCFF Submissions are officially open
Our festival, based in the UK, seeks works made by filmmakers from Caribbean backgrounds and/or that celebrate and explore Caribbean themes, and themes of interest and relevance to people from the Caribbean Diaspora.
The Windrush Caribbean Film Festival (WCFF) aims to engage and educate audiences in cinemas and art venues across the UK about the contributions of the Windrush generation and its impact on the country through screenings, talkbacks and micro-cinema challenge that will take place in cinemas, schools and community centres across the country.
Submission Rules and Terms
- Please have your marketing materials ready. We do a significant amount of marketing for the festival and without proper imagery it is difficult to promote films.
- Please provide a HIGH RES POSTER image for your film (at least 800x1200px minimum 150dpi).
- Include 2 STILL SHOTS from your film
- Include 2 PRODUCTION STILLS.
- Please have your Electronic Press Kit (EPK) ready for submission in the form.
- Films in foreign languages must be subtitled in English.
Costs and Charges
Opening Date: June 1, 2023
Early Bird: June 1 – June 30, 2023
Summer: July 1 – August 31, 2023
Regular: September 1 – October 31, 2023
How to Submit:
Fill out the form
Make the Payment